When a Bid and Ask match, the transaction is confirmed and can no longer be cancelled. That wouldn’t be fair to the Buyer wouldn’t it? To protect the integrity and improve the transparency of the marketplace, Sellers must proceed with the sale as agreed. All sales are binding. Failure to complete a sale will result in a minimum 15% fee of the sales price, and restrictions placed on your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell on BRED?
- What happens when I send unrelated items with my order? Is it possible to get them back?
- What happens if a Seller does not follow the Terms & Conditions?
- Can a Seller cancel an Ask once its been accepted by a Buyer?
- Why was I charged $1? What is this extra charge?
- As a Seller, how and when do I get paid?
- When should I ship out my items?
- Can I sell on BRED if I live outside of Canada?
- As a seller, can I ship multiple items in one box?
- What Happens After I place an Ask?