You may see this charge as “pending”, but it will not be processed. Every new payment method provided is required to pass this check in order to be used on our platform. This is to improve the security of our users and to filter any fraudulent use cases. Once your payment method is confirmed, BRED releases the hold. Authorization holds should disappear within 5 business days. For more information, contact your bank.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell on BRED?
- What happens when I send unrelated items with my order? Is it possible to get them back?
- What happens if a Seller does not follow the Terms & Conditions?
- Can a Seller cancel an Ask once its been accepted by a Buyer?
- Why was I charged $1? What is this extra charge?
- As a Seller, how and when do I get paid?
- When should I ship out my items?
- Can I sell on BRED if I live outside of Canada?
- As a seller, can I ship multiple items in one box?
- What Happens After I place an Ask?