Sometimes, there are unseen circumstances that the Seller faces which delay their shipment. We understand that you want your item as soon as possible, and it is our job to follow up with your Seller. Rest assured that we will try our best to meet the original expected delivery time, or attempt to find you another pair at no additional cost. Alternatively, you may request a refund if the item is not delivered within a reasonable time.
Articles in this section
- How do I Buy on BRED?
- What happens after I place a Bid?
- How do I know if my Bid was accepted?
- Does it cost anything to cancel or update my Bid?
- Are returns or exchanges allowed on BRED?
- What form of payment does BRED accept?
- The Seller hasn’t shipped my item yet and two business days have already passed.
- Can I change my shipping address after my Bid was accepted?