Your Bid becomes available for any Seller in the market to accept within the expiry date that you set. If you decide to update or cancel your bid, you can do so at no cost in the Buying section of your Account.
Articles in this section
- How do I Buy on BRED?
- What happens after I place a Bid?
- How do I know if my Bid was accepted?
- Does it cost anything to cancel or update my Bid?
- Are returns or exchanges allowed on BRED?
- What form of payment does BRED accept?
- The Seller hasn’t shipped my item yet and two business days have already passed.
- Can I change my shipping address after my Bid was accepted?