An “Ask” is the amount of money your willing to accept for an item you’ve listed on BRED. Basically, it’s like listing your item for sale in a marketplace that allows Buyers to purchase it immediately. No Haggle, no hassle.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell on BRED?
- What happens when I send unrelated items with my order? Is it possible to get them back?
- What happens if a Seller does not follow the Terms & Conditions?
- Can a Seller cancel an Ask once its been accepted by a Buyer?
- Why was I charged $1? What is this extra charge?
- As a Seller, how and when do I get paid?
- When should I ship out my items?
- Can I sell on BRED if I live outside of Canada?
- As a seller, can I ship multiple items in one box?
- What Happens After I place an Ask?